Friday, July 2, 2010

Weekend

It's been a month since my last post, been busy with a lot of things lately. Anyway, it's again the last day of the week. Been looking forward to a peaceful, stress-free weekend. I've been restless and nostalgic the past few days, don't know why? But what the hell, I'm gonna make this weekend count!

"Eclipse" is out now. I've been hearing a lot of great feedbacks about the movie. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed though cos' I'm not sure if tickets are easily available since most weekenders has plans of watching it also. Don't want to get caught up in the whole twilight mania where people wait for hours just to get movie tickets let alone spending almost an hour to get a small bag of BBQ popcorn from Taters. Sheeeesh! here's to wishful thinking. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment